Please bring your own yoga mat, towel, and water. If you don’t have a yoga mat, we have mats available for purchase or for rent ($5/class).
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for class and sign in
- Please remove shoes as you enter the studio
- Please turn off cell phone
- Please enter quietly
- Do not step on anyone else’s sacred mat
- Classes start on time…if you enter late, enter quietly near the door
- Classes end with chanting “Om” which has no religious symbolism but simply awakens the thoracic region of the body, connecting us to universal vibration
- Please wear proper attire. Loose and comfortable athletic wear is preferred.
- Be fully present for your practice.
- For your own comfort, please do not eat at least 2 hrs before class.
- If you must leave early, place your mat near the door and leave quietly.
- “Namaste” the salutation at the end or beginning of class simply means “The Light in me acknowledges the Light in you”. Indicating each one carries the Divine within us.